Global Financial Controller
Is accounting standards and transfer pricing your thing? Are you interested in working in a global setting?
Ingleby Farms is a farming company founded in 1998. We are long-term owners of land. We own and operate 45 farms in 9 countries across the world. Our vision is to be world-leading regenerative farmers. We want to farm with nature – not against it. We apply regenerative agriculture principles, improve our soils and preserve the biodiversity on our farms. We treat our people, animals and communities with respect. Because the way we choose to farm today echoes for generations.
You will work together with an international team of 4 highly skilled colleagues providing accurate and timely financial reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
The position reports directly to our CFO.
– Contribute to audits of our Danish legal entities, and coordinate the audit process in our subsidiaries around the world according to IFRS
– Implement IFRS for our Group Financial Statement
– Ensure a solid worldwide transfer pricing policy
– Play a significant role in consolidation of 44 entities worldwide
– Assist with reporting to the Audit Committee and Board
– Assist with optimizing finance reporting
– Background as an auditor or in a senior finance position in an international organisation
– Knows the ins and outs of IFRS and transfer pricing
– Familiar with NAV
– Proficiency in Microsoft Excel with aptitude to learn new software and systems
– Advanced skills in English (written and verbal)
– Structured approach to tasks and projects with a high level of follow-through
– Appreciation of working with colleagues across geographies and cultures
– Willing to travel to farm locations (est. 2-3 weeks per year)
The position is based at our global office in Vallø, 45 minutes south of Copenhagen, Denmark. Here we are an international team of 20 people within Sustainability, Production, Marketing and Finance. The ideal candidate will be located within driving distance.
Ingleby Farms is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
Please send your application and CV to Global Team & Safety Manager Frederik von Magnussen at email@example.com no later than 31 August 2022. Applications will be considered continuously as we receive them, so don’t hesitate to submit yours. If you have any questions to the position, you are welcome to contact Frederik at +45 93 95 95 64.
For more information about Ingleby Farms, please visit www.instagram.com/inglebyfarms or www.inglebyfarms.com/about, where you will find company videos, recent publications, annual reports and much more.