Executive Management Coordinator, Global Office DK
Do you enjoy planning, coordinating and making things happen? Are you interested in working in a global setting?
Ingleby Farms is a farming company founded in 1998. We are long-term owners of land. We own and operate 45 farms in 9 countries across the world. Our vision is to be world-leading regenerative farmers. We want to farm with nature – not against it. We apply regenerative agriculture principles, improve our soils and preserve the biodiversity on our farms. We treat our people, animals and communities with respect. Because the way we choose to farm today echoes for generations.
To support our CEO and senior executives, we are looking for a detail-oriented and organized team player who enjoys juggling a myriad of varied tasks and duties.
The position works across many departments and reports directly to our CEO.
– Assist our CEO with administrative duties including managing an active calendar, composing correspondence, arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas, and compiling documents and reports for meetings
– Book and coordinate senior executives’ travel and travel-related activities, including hotel, transportation and visa coordination
– Plan formal events on-site or off-site e.g. company seminars and Board meetings
– Ensure a consistent company language across CEO reports, executive summaries, internal communication from the CEO as well as proof-read public publications
– Distribute relevant content and information to senior executives and Board
– Perform administrative and support tasks applicable to the global office
– Maintain filing system and contact database
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in administrative role reporting directly to senior management
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office with aptitude to learn new software and systems
– Excellent skills in English (written and verbal)
– Ability to keep company confidences
– Structured approach to tasks and projects with a high level of follow-through
– High level of adaptability
– Appreciation of working with colleagues across geographies and cultures
– Willing to travel to farm locations (est. 1-2 weeks per year)
The position is based at our global office in Vallø, 45 minutes south of Copenhagen, Denmark. Here we are an international team of 20 people within Sustainability, Production, Marketing and Finance. The ideal candidate will be located within driving distance.
Please send your application and CV to Global Team & Safety Manager Frederik von Magnussen at email@example.com no later than 17 October 2022. Applications will be considered continuously as we receive them, so don’t hesitate to submit yours. If you have any questions to the position, you are welcome to contact Frederik at +45 93 95 95 64.
Ingleby Farms is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
For more information about Ingleby Farms, please visit www.instagram.com/inglebyfarms or www.inglebyfarms.com/about, where you will find company videos, recent publications, annual reports and much more.